- Oscar - Oscar is the mechanic at Six-One-Nine customs, and your mentor for the first part of the game.
- Carlos - An American royalty car club representative in a green '78 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Vanessa - An Unbeatable Street Racers representative in a pink Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Bishop - A Luxury Rollers representative in a silver Lexus GS430
- Phil - A friend of Oscars and a Choppers of America Bike Club Reprasentative on a Hotmatch Cuevito
- Apone - The second mechanic in the game, and also a mentor for the duration of play in Atlanta.
- Roy - An American Royalty representative in a green 1969 Dodge challenger R/T
- Dre - A Big Playas representative in a red Cadillac Escalade
- Cheng - An Unbeatable Street racers representative in a red Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII
- Vito - An Original Riders representative on a Ducati monster S4R
- Lamont - A Big Playas representative in a blue Chevrolet Silverado SS
- Naomi - A Choppers of America Bike Club representative on a Hotmatch Skully
- Vince - The last mechanic introduced and an old friend of Oscars, he will be the last mentor in the game.
- Angel -
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.