This article is under construction. You can help Midnight Club Wiki by editing it, or adding content to it. Please remove this template when finished.
Heavy vehicle with responsive breaks. Can hold corners without the need to drift. Good acceleration and top speed.
The description can be deceptive. The Jersey XS is a very heavy vehicle with the best acceleration, even compared to Paris vehicles. It has the strength to match its heavy mass, but its top speed and responsiveness are excellent. Even then, it features twitchy but fast handling.
The Jersey XS is the first car with two hits of nitrous that the player can use in Midnight Club II.
How to UnlockEdit
Unlock this car by beating Dice in Los Angeles.
The Jersey XS without nitrous will top 165mph. With the aid of nitrous it will top 192mph.
|165 MPH||Top Crusing Speed|
|192 MPH||Top Boosting Speed|
The Jersey XS resembles a Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept.
- The player can use this car to defeat everyone in Paris, including the Paris Champion (with some practice).
- Because it is so heavy it can withstand heavy damage and will not spin out of control after a head-on collision with another car.
- It is more of a grip-type car despite being front-engine, rear-wheel drive.
- In the cutscenes, Dice's Jersey XS is black, while in the actual game, it's red.
- As seen in the intro, It may have had a different wheel style in the beta. The front bumper was also different, making the car look less of a Viper.