Kareem Windross - Career ModeEdit
Kareem Windross is the street racing champion of New York City, and the fourth challenger you will meet in the game. His vehicle of choice is the PT. He is found cruising on the freeway. By following him, he will lead you to the northernmost point of the city. Here, you will participate in a waypoint race that includes all of the past characters you had previously beaten, plus Kareem. Winning this race grants you access to London. Three head-to-head races and two waypoint races follow. Winning all three of the head-to-head competitions unlocks the PT Phoenix (Standard), the PT Phoenix DDX and the PT Phoenix ICX. Completing the waypoint races will get you one step closer to facing Darren Thurrock, the street racing champion of London.
- Kareem is thought to be a sore loser.
- He is of African-American descent.
- The PT Phoenix (Standard) that he drives is a solid red, featuring only a yellow stripe that stretches horizontally across the rear of the vehicle.
- The PT Phoenix DDX that he drives is a forest green, including a checkered flag design appearing diagonally across both sides of the vehicle. The checkered flag is a recurring design in this series.
- The PT Phoenix ICX that he drives is smoke grey in appearance, sporting a vaguely visible splash design near the rear tires. It also had a large hood scoop mounted on the front.
- Kareem's choice of vehicle bear resemblance to a vintage Chevrolet Camaro, a car featured in other Rockstar Games titles, including Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition, Midnight Club: Los Angeles and Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The vehicles name, the Phoenix, could be a possible foreshadow to the Phoenix in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.