Primo is the third challenger the player meets in Paris. He is usually found cruising the Right Bank of Paris. By flashing your headlights, he will lead you to a plaza which borders the Paris river.
In Primo's first race, dubbed Seine Insane, you oppose six other racers. In this unordered race, you speed along the narrow roads that border the Paris river, so a sportsbike or a car with acceptable crash deformation are recommended. The only obstacles present are the large quantity of city buses found on the riverside roads. The race ends in a large cobblestone area nearest the arched glass tube.
In Primos second race, labelled Swerve, you face five other racers. There are a numerous amount of obstacles in your path, for example: A Mail Delivery Van near the freeway, several cars parked in the two gas stations, plus an Emon gas truck exiting the first gas station. The finish line appears in a large field on the left of the Eiffel Tower. Upon completion of Primos two races, you win his Schneller V8 (which is the BMW M5). In addition, you also win his first car, the Vortex 5 , but instead of keeping it for yourself, you give it as a present to Gina.
- The word primo means raw, as in materials, or cousin, in Portuguese and Spanish. It also means first or prime in Italian.
- In GTA San Andreas, GTA IV and GTA V, there is an average civilian car called Primo, based on a Toyota Camry for San Andreas, and the Plymouth Acclaim for GTA IV and GTA V.
- Primo was the name of the division of Honda dealerships in Japan where the models that the original San Andreas version of the car was based on were exclusively sold new between 1985 and 2006.
- Primo uses the same haircut like Super Macho Man from the Punch Out! Series.
- Primo may be a Formula One driver, as he suggests to the protagonist to try and beat him at F1 racing.
|Racers of Midnight Club 2|